Check-In and Check-Out
Check-In after 4:00 pm and Check-Out before 10:00 am
Ridgecrest's accommodations support a purpose greater than simply a place to sleep. Our mission is to point guests toward a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. For this reason, Ridgecrest does not have televisions in guest rooms. However, televisions are available in select fellowship areas throughout the campus.
Ridgecrest accepts cash, personal/church checks and all major credit cards. All charges are due and payable before leaving the conference center.
Guidelines We Ask of Our Guests
LifeWay Ridgecrest Conference Center strives to be Christ-honoring in all activities. Guests are asked to assist and respect this mission by conducting themselves in a manner that would be pleasing unto God at all times. In keeping with our mission, the following standards help to assure the comfort of our guests: Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, firearms, and fireworks are not permitted anywhere on the grounds. The use of tobacco and tobacco-related products, including electronic nicotine delivery systems (e.g., vaping), is prohibited. Immodest clothing, distasteful monograms, bare feet in public areas, or any extreme style of dress is prohibited. As a courtesy to all guests, please observe quiet hours from 11:30 pm to 6:30 am. Do not leave money or valuables in your room. Ridgecrest is not responsible for lost items. Safety Deposit bags are available at the Front Desk in Pritchell. Wheelchairs are not available for rent.
Pets are not permitted in any Ridgecrest facility. However, service animals as defined by ADA ("Americans with Disabilities Act") regulations are permitted. ADA regulations define a service animal as "any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability." Per the U. S. Department of Justice, "The crime deterrent effects of an animal's presence and the provision of emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship do not constitute work or tasks for the purposes of this definition." Such animals are not service animals and are therefore not permitted in any Ridgecrest facility.
Cooking appliances including but not limited to crock-pots, hot plates, and toaster ovens may not be brought onto Ridgecrest's campus due to food safety and fire safety concerns. Guests violating this policy are subject to a $250.00 fee.
Preservation of Religious Voice and Rights
LifeWay Ridgecrest Conference Center is a facility owned and operated by LifeWay Christian Resources of the Southern Baptist Convention and was created predominately for LifeWay and other Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) ministries. Thus, in addition to the above standards designed chiefly to protect the peace and enjoyment of all our guests, LifeWay also imposes religious standards based on the religious faith, purpose, and mission of the SBC, as reflected in the current Baptist Faith & Message (click here for statement of faith). Enforcing these religious standards helps to ensure that no activities or views expressed by or through groups using LifeWay's facilities interfere with the ability of LifeWay, or this Conference Center to speak with one religious voice and promote one religious message consistent with the published views of the SBC. Accordingly, users or guests of this Conference Center facility must not engage in activities or publicly declare views while using the facility, which are contrary to these religious standards as determined by LifeWay.
On-Site Photographs and Video Footage
LifeWay regularly takes photos and shoots film and video on the campus as a means to gather materials for promotional and production purposes. Accordingly, during the course of your stay, you and any of your guests may be photographed, filmed or videoed while participating in any of the campus events or enjoying any of the campus features. Therefore, every guest of the Conference Center, by visiting the campus, acknowledges and agrees that these photos, films and videos may be taken and used in LifeWay's products and promotional materials. Please notify your guests of this agreement.
Selected meal plans are locked in 2 weeks before the start of your event. Guests who chose no meal plan at the time of booking have the option, based on availability, to purchase meals at our a-la-carte rates. No refunds for missed meals.
Ridgecrest Conference Center and Camps will no longer grant limited seasonal exceptions allowing members of the general public (e.g., non-guests) to utilize Ridgecrest property. Effective Date: May 28, 2019
- Why will Ridgecrest no longer offer these exceptions? Our primary purpose is the safety and security of our guests, team members, and campus. This will enable us to more effectively monitor activities and people on our campus. While some individuals have respected and adhered to our campus visitation rules and policies, others have failed to do so (e.g., speeding, littering, alcohol consumption, etc.).
- Does Ridgecrest Conference Center and Camps have the right to do this? Yes. Ridgecrest Conference Center and Camps are (and have always been) private property.
- In the past I’ve registered for access to play disc golf, hike/bike on conference center property, etc. Am I still able to do this moving forward? Unfortunately, these exceptions will no longer be available to the general public.
- Can I access trails (including U.S. Forest Service trails) via Ridgecrest Conference Center and Camps property? No. Such trails must be accessed (and exited) via other routes.
- I’m a customer of the Ridgecrest Water System. Can I enter campus to pay my bill? Yes, but only from 8AM - 5PM on Monday - Friday, and please be prepared to show your ID to our gatehouse personnel. And as always, you are welcome to make payments online or by mail.
- I’m in one of the categories below and would like to visit the campus when I’m in the area...is this o.k.?
- I once worked at Ridgecrest (e.g., former summer staffers)
- I once stayed at Ridgecrest
- I’m interested in holding an event at Ridgecrest
- I have a friend or family member staying at Ridgecrest
- I’ve heard about Ridgecrest and always wanted to see it
- The best initial step is to contact Ridgecrest ahead of time (ideally, at least a week prior). We prefer email (email@example.com), but you can also call our reservations office at 1.800.588.7222. Please include visitor name(s), desired date, and approximate time of visit, as well as any additional helpful information (e.g., “I’d like to visit Jane Doe, who will be attending the ‘The Cross of Grace event”). We’ll reply to confirm whether it’s o.k. to visit that date/time (NOTE: The security requirements of some events prevent non-guests from being on campus). We’ll then provide your information to safety personnel at our gatehouse so we’re expecting your arrival.
- If you drop-in without contacting us beforehand, please understand you might not be able to access campus at that time. We don’t want you to be surprised or disappointed, so again, please contact us ahead of time following the guidelines above.