General Public Access
I'm in one of the categories below and would like to visit the campus when I'm in the area...is this o.k.?
- I once worked at Ridgecrest (e.g., former summer staffers)
- I once stayed at Ridgecrest
- I'm interested in holding an event at Ridgecrest
- I have a friend or family member staying at Ridgecrest
- I've heard about Ridgecrest and always wanted to see it
We'd love you to visit! If interested in doing so, please follow these guidelines:
- The best initial step is to contact Ridgecrest ahead of time (ideally, at least a week prior). We prefer email (email@example.com), but you can also call our reservations office at 1.800.588.7222. Please include visitor name(s), desired date, and approximate time of visit, as well as any additional helpful information (e.g., "I'd like to visit Jane Doe, who will be attending the 'The Cross of Grace event"). We'll reply to confirm whether it's o.k. to visit that date/time (NOTE: The security requirements of some events prevent non-guests from being on campus). We'll then provide your information to safety personnel at our gatehouse so we're expecting your arrival.
- If you drop-in without contacting us beforehand, please understand you might not be able to access campus at that time. We don't want you to be surprised or disappointed, so again, please contact us ahead of time following the guidelines above.