An internship at Ridgecrest Conference Center is an opportunity to experience year-round operations and grow professionally, spiritually and personally as you join our team in pursuing Ridgecrest's mission: Cultivating Experiences, Nurturing Relationships, Impacting Lives for God's Glory.
During a Ridgecrest internship, you will receive on-the-job training and and hands-on experience while learning skills needed to serve in a fast-paced Christian hospitality environment. Team managers and leaders will coordinate your work schedule, daily responsibilities and special project assignments. Weekly bible study and fellowship with other team members provide additional opportunities for your growth and development.
Intern Specialty Areas Departments currently offering internships include:
- AV Conference Services
- Food Service
- Event Coordination
- Adventure Recreation
Expectations Internships consist of serving 40+ hours/week in work areas, bible study, workshops, special projects, and other functions. As appropriate, interns will serve with other conference center teams to provide support during busy times and expand knowledge of overall conference center operations.
- Outstanding candidates for a Ridgecrest internship will:
- Have an intentional, consistent commitment to strengthen their relationship with Jesus.
- Possess a sincere desire to serve others with excellence and grace.
- Be flexible, teachable, and hard-working.
- Demonstrate maturity.
- Be eligible for work in the U.S.
- Internships typically run from August - May. Serving as an intern does not guarantee or require participation in our summer staff program, but strong interns will be encouraged to apply for summer staff positions (including some leadership positions)
- Meals (when dining room is open)
- $300/week stipend
- Ridgecrest interns must affirm and abide by LifeWay Christian Resources' Statement of Faith and policies.
For more information, please contact Chris Fenske at email@example.com or 828-669-3589.