Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference Overview
The Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference is the premier training and networking event for both seasoned and aspiring writers and speakers. This event allows participants the ideal opportunity to interact with editors, agents, professional writers and readers, offering outstanding workshops and continuing classes in a wide array of creative categories. Whether you are a professional writer expanding your skills and networking contacts, or a brand new writer just beginning to chase your dream, this Christian Writers Conference is the ideal opportunity to take your creative goals to a higher level.
Allow the quiet serenity of the Blue Ridge Mountains at LifeWay Ridgecrest Conference Center, near Asheville, North Carolina to provide you with freshness and inspiration as you discover unique ways to sharpen and improve your writing abilities.
Ridgecrest BRMCWC Pricing:
Deluxe Accommodations- $70 per night/Mt Laurel
Meal Package - $145.00 per person (12 meals beginning with dinner Sunday and ending with Lunch on Thursday.)
To make reservations for this great event please call 1.800.588.7222
For a complete list of speakers and classes offered visit: BRMCWC.com
These free downloads are available to help you promote this great event with your church and friends.
Our Reason for Being. Why we do what we do, and what we hope to achieve. We exist:
- To provide the best training in the field of Christian writing.
- To provide training for all levels of writers.
- To equip writers to use their talents to enhance and advance the Kingdom of God.
- To provide a place and time of spiritual retreat for writers and publishing professionals.
- To create a community of Christian writers.
- To become the “go-to” conference for faculty and editors.
Mission statement: We exist to educate, edify, and encourage the Christian writer.
Posted in: Creative Arts and Writing Adults