Ridgecrest excels in designing custom banquets for a more intimate atmosphere. The event catering staff enjoys working with meeting planners to customize each banquet to meet specific needs.
A wonderful variety of delicious menu selections are available. Plated meals can be served or meeting planners may choose to use a traditional buffet style. Room and table decor can also be customized adding elegance to receptions, teas and other events.
Catered breaks and fellowships are also available to keep conferees refreshed throughout their event or meeting.
All Special catered events, including snack orders, educational/entertainment events, and recreation events must be scheduled through a member Event Coordination Department at 828.669.8022.
All the individual menus below.
All breakfast buffets include juice, coffee and hot tea.
All our entreés are served with fresh baked rolls and butter, choice of dessert, fresh brewed iced tea, fresh brewed coffee and ice water.
All packages are served with fresh brewed tea and water.
ACCOMPANIMENTS AND DESSERTS
Our chef will be happy to pair each entreé with appropriate sides for you.
SNACKS AND BREAKS SERVICE
Ice water is included with all packaged options.
- All catered events should be scheduled no later than 2 weeks prior to event.
- Guaranteed numbers for banquets must be given to your Event Coordinator 72 hours prior to event.
- Adjustments or changes for other catered events must be made no later than 72 hours prior to event. Changes will not be accepted after the 72-hour deadline.
- A 15% service charge will be added to all breaks, banquets and receptions.
- Events requiring labor after 10:00 p.m. will incur additional labor charges of $20 per hour per staff person working the event.
- Banquets in excess of 2 hours will incur additional labor charges of $20 per hour per staff person working the event.
- All menus are individually plated and served by Ridgecrest wait staff unless buffet is indicated.
Catering rates do not include 15% service charge. LifeWay Ridgecrest Conference Center does not allow guests to bring in or provide food or beverages that are not catered by or purchased from the Conference Center.
If a group would like to provide pre-packaged snacks for their attendees, the pre-packaged snacks must be on the approved snack list and the group will be charged a $1 per person fee for each person attending the conference/retreat. Please consult your Event Coordinator for approved snacks. If snacks or beverages are not approved and are brought into the conference space, the group will be charged a $250 fee per conference room where food is served, in addition to the $1 per person charge.